Monday, December 2, 2013

R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

 

I can honestly say that I have seen two of the Fast and Furious movies. I saw the fifth one and the one where it was set in Tokyo. (I wasn't that big of a fan of the series.) I did also see Takers. Although I'm not a diehard fan of Paul Walker, I was very saddened when hearing about his death. From the roles that I've seen him played, he was a great actor, great looking but more importantly a great person. He had a family and a daughter, he was kind hearted and seemingly a really great guy. I send prayers to Paul Walker and Roger Rodas' families. I couldn't imagine what they are feeling and going through. This will always remind us that every day must be cherished and not taken for granted. You never know when it can be taken away from you. 

R.I.P. Paul Walker 
R.I.P. Roger Rodas

No comments:

Post a Comment